Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Back fill!

Here we are. Back filling up against the basement walls. Hurray.
A view of the back, where the light well for the big basement window will be. I wonder if the accursed buried swimming pool will come back yet again and bite me on this?
Here is Albert rolling the front yard flat.
The stairwell side of the house showing pipes about to be buried.
Here is a pic of the inside basement walls. Now that I can walk up to my property, I can take photos.
A view of the front right side of my foundation.
I was told that this black sewer pipe was nearly forgotten to be installed in. Meaning, they would have have to dig all the back fill up on this side of the house to reinstall. Phew! Thank goodness it was caught.
Here is a shot of the big pile of gravel that will go into the side. I was told that tomorrow, a truck with more dirt will arrive to complete the back filling process.

No comments: