Friday, March 22, 2013

Ladder & stuff

Daniel's crew came and installed the ladder that goes to my roof to my garage. I gave Eric, Tom and Mark a tour of my house at lunch time and saw them wielding the ladder before installing. I didn't have my camera and it was night time when I got home. Will take pic and post soon. Cool looking ladder.

Stitched pic of my backyard.
Not pictured above. I laid out left-over paver stones and put my garden table-bench on it. I spent last Saturday toiling and amending the heavy clay soil in the light-well and digging out (and smashing some concrete) out of the well. I'm gonna plant watermelon and honeydew melons in there. Maybe more?

My little avocado seedling at work.

My venus flytraps. I hope they come out of dormancy and vigorously grow soon.

No comments: